Enjoy your stay at the Cabanes du Lac and discover the wonderful Charente Maritime region. Ideally located with its vast frontage on the Atlantic Ocean and the Gironde estuary, between sea and countryside, you will experience unforgettable getaways.
The Cabins are perfectly located just a few kilometres away from Surgères with its medieval walls.
Find out more:
- Rochefort home to the ship l'Hermione, the Royal Rope Factory (Corderie Royale), the Museum of Naval Medicine ...
- The islands: Oléron, Ré, Aix, Madame.
- Fort Vauban in Fouras-les-Bains.
- Fort Boyard the legendary stone fortification.
- La Rochelle, the port, the Lanterne tower (medieval watchtower), the aquarium (one of the largest in Europe).
- Royan, the wild coast and Atlantic beaches. The La Coubre lighthouse for a magnificent 360 ° panorama view.
For events throughout the year, see the Tourist Office.
And with the children
- Discover the warmth of cold-blooded animals: Planet Exotica!
- Go back in time aboard the train des Mouettes (Le Train des Mouettes, an unusual journey through the Seudre marshes)
- Discover La Devise with fun walks and puzzles for young and old!